First, I would print all the parts out. I've started to swap over to ABS as it's a little more flexible and I seem to be getting a better finish.
The nose / rear feet should be in black, the rest in dark grey. OR whatever you fancy :-) Most parts I've printed in 30%.. but the legs I'm now up to 60% for strength.
The front feet need to be added before the motors, you also need to pin them with a bit of 1.75mm filament to stop them twisting.
I've also used a bit of filament to make a hinge for the catch at the back.
To make the LED window I've cut up an old milk container and doubled up on the plastic, you can just slot these into place.
When fitting the motors I cut the small black wire as this isn't needed. The motors I am using have built in ESC's I needed to extend the servo signal wire so it reached the FC at the front.
I also extended the power cables in the front legs. I used some 20AWG Silicone Wire which should be thick enough for the amps.. ( I hope ).. :-)
The nose holds the GPS and RX.. there are two tiny holes to pass the rx wires down either side. You can see this in the above photo.
Once all the bits are in you cover everything up with a nice battery base..
... then enjoy
I'm still working on mine, so please have a look at my build diary as well as others on here.